Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Batman pics via photo effects for Droid.

So, I doodled this sketch of how I first drew Batman. It is the image that comes to my mind when I hear the word Batman. The Signifier to my Signified, if you will allow that bit of Literary criticism terminology. After the doodle I found two pens, a blue and a yellow. So I added a little. Then I took a photo (a before and after the chromatization). Then I used an app (the aptly named Photo Effects) on my phone to mess with it more. These were my favorites: the before and after, the Mirror, the Xray, the MonoChrom, Bulge (or as I call it, Sopranos Batman), Thermal (or how I think the Predator would see him before a climactic removal of the helmet and battle scene), and lastly Pinch (you knew a paranthetical was coming, Batman: Year One, Before the heroic Jawline).


1 comment:

  1. Awesome art indeed. I would say these are amazing photo effect. If anyone want some awesome Batman Collectionaries then can have a visit to this-http://thecollectionary.com/club/batman.

    ReplyDelete